Chocolate Chip Cookies are the kind of treat that everybody loves and even more so if they are guilt free. They are also chewy and perfect for this Holiday season.
Time is running and I don’t have much time to do everything I planned before Christmas. What I have ready, are these simple, yet delicious, fudgy and totally guilt free Chocolate Chip Cookies. I hope you like them, because they are perfect to have as a last minute recipe.
I am sure you made cookies before, therefore you have some practice. Although, if you are newbie beaker, this can be also a perfect starter for you. As I said, they are truly yummy and my family confirms it. And if you think they like everything I made, that is far from the truth.
For example, this year I am not making anything with ginger or pumpkin, because they don’t like it. I have few delicious recipes I made in previous years that our friends liked, but my family did not. However, if you do like it, you may check a very easy PUMPKIN COOKIES recipe. I did liked them and I ate them practically by myself. For more ideas you can always visit my DESSERTS page.
Now I have to get back in the kitchen and roll up my sleeves again. I wish you happy baking and I will be back soon. And if you have any questions or suggestions, you can contact me anytime!
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- baking sheet, parchment paper, ice cream scoop, whisk.
- ½ cup unrefined coconut oil melted above the steam in double boiler
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup raw coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of almond butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- ¼ cup of almond flour
- ¾ cup of gluten free mix flour I use Bob’s Red Mill
- 1 cup of sugar free dark chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350F, (175C)
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar and vanilla powder into a large bowl and mix well.
- Gradually add rest of the ingredients while mixing.
- Blend in the chocolate chips at the end, into a ready dough.
- Scoop out about ¼ cup with Ice cream scoop or spoon and mold each cookie in your hands. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.