Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait is a flavorful combination of creamy cashew layers and chewy quinoa granola with almonds. Healthy and easy to make without any special gourmet skills, with delightful results!
Making a whole strawberry cheesecake is very time consuming, therefore, I came up with a shortcut. This Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait doesn’t need to be in a freezer overnight like for example PITAYA MINI CHEESCAKES do, so you can eat it right away. Isn’t that fantastic?
Nevertheless, it is fine in the refrigerator for up to three days if you feel like making more than two. I will be definitely making more because my daughter and my grandsons loved it and these two tiny jars were not nearly enough.
Although, I may use a different fruit next time, such as blueberries or raspberries. What do you think, what kind of fruit would you use? I would love to hear your ideas because I have many, however, I am curious about yours.
I really hope you will try this delicious and healthy treat. Also, I am attaching a few links about the nutritional value of the ingredients for you. For example Raw Cashews, Quinoa, and Strawberries. Even though we all have a basic idea about their health benefits, you may like to read more details about them. Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful week.
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE PARFAIT
- 4 Mason jars 8oz, 250ml each
- 1 cup of cashews soaked for 6hours and rinsed
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of strawberries sliced fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup of granola
- ½ cup plain coconut yogurt I use Riviera
- 8 strawberries to decorate
- Blend the cashews with ½ cup of water until smooth and remove half of the mixture into a bowl and whisk with cacao and ¼ cup of maple syrup. You may add little bit more water if needed but, no more than 2 tbsp.
- Cook ½ of cup strawberries with ¼ cup of maple syrup on medium heat for 7minutes minutes.
- Take it off the heat and transfer to a blender. Blend with half of the cashew cream and place it into a refrigerator.
- Slice your strawberries, brush the larger middle pieces with maple syrup to help them stick to the glass and apply carefully around the bottom.
- When ready, place into a freezer for 5 minutes.
- With a spoon fill each jar or glass with cacao layer.
- Place into a freezer for 10minutes.
- When ready, apply the granola layer with teaspoon, 1/4 cup for each jar.
- Top with strawberry layer and vegan yogurt.
- Decorate with couple of fresh strawberries.