Sizzling Stir-fry are Marinated Soy Curls sautéed with Bell Peppers and Mushrooms. This flavorful recipe is easy to prepare, it is high in protein and suitable for Vegan Keto diet.
Who loves stir- fry anytime? Especially Sizzling Stir-fry like this one! Altough you can change it up by adding different veggies. I will be definitely making couple more recipes after new year, so stand by.
However, I made already three delicious recipes with SOY CURLS in the past, for example, VEGAN KETO CHICK’N WITH CAULIFLOWER MASH, which is similar as this one, except it comes with mushroom gravy. Most importantly, all my soy curls recipes are KETO friendly, therefore, you may add them to your menu if you are on Vegan Keto Diet.
What I also love to make with soy curls is cauliflower mash or rice. You will find the recipe in the VEGAN KETO CHICK’N WITH CAULIFLOWER MASH and cauliflower rice is super easy to make, it is even available in the supermarkets. Also , you can make the mushroom gravy for this stir-fry if you like.
Also, you must admit that both of these recipes are just perfect for this time of year and even for the Holiday season. Just don’t forget to make a nice big salad, that you can chose from my SALADS page.
Now I am wondering; how you try Soy curls yet? As I mentioned in my previous recipes, they are least processed, without any additives and sodium. High in protein, low in carbs and super versatile. I hope you will try if you haven’t yet, but if you have, I would love to hear about your experience. Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful week.
- Large frying pan
- 227 gr Soy Curls 1 bag, soaked for 10 min and strained
- 1 onion medium size diced
- 2 red bell peppers sliced
- 150 gr cremini mushrooms sliced
- Black pepper to taste
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- 2 tbsp grape seed oil or oil of your choice
- Fresh thyme to taste
- TO MARINADE
- 2 tbsp yellow organic mustard or mustard of your choice
- 1 tbsp Bragg liquid aminos
- Grind peppercorns to taste
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp grape seed oil
- Blend all in a bowl
- Blend soy curls with marinade and set aside for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, sauté mushrooms on hot oil with black pepper and pinch of salt until golden brown and set aside.
- Sauté onion until translucent, add the pepper slices, pinch of salt and stir couple of minutes.
- Add the soy curls and stir well again. Sauté about 15 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- When ready, add mushrooms and stir well again. Take it off the heat and add fresh thyme.
- It can be served with cauliflower rice.