Nutty Vanilla Popsicles with Caramel Centre, Drizzled with Chocolate and topped with mixed Nuts
One more Popsicle recipe before the summer is over! At this time super delicious and easy to make Nutty Vanilla Popsicles! The previous one I made was STRAWBERRY POPSICLES recipe that you may seen. If not, make sure you take a look, because it’s equally yummy.
I was also planning to make some fruity ones, but I guess I do that next year. The summer is gone so fast, I honestly don’t know where the time went. Luckily we still have September left and even October which is a very beautiful time of year here in Canada.
Anyway, let’s get back to our Nutty Vanilla Popsicles that I would like to tell you more about. Mainly, because of the caramel in the middle, which is the best part. It is basically raw and the recipe is very similar to my CARAMEL SQUARES that I made long time ago. Adding the Caramel Flavoring makes really huge difference and you need only few drops.
Regarding the chocolate, I have change the recipe little bit by adding maple syrup and coconut milk. But it’s up to you whether you prefer only dark chocolate, for the dipping. I personally prefer little bit sweeter and creamier, but it that way, it melts sooner, just so you know. Also, I roasted the nuts lightly after I grind them. But you can but roasted already and grind them your self. I actulay had these left over from my previous recipe.
Well, I hope you have still a beautiful weather and you may try making these refreshing Popsicles. And if you have any questions or suggestions, I would love to hear from you.
NUTTY VANILLA POPSICLES
- Food processor, Popsicle silicon molds, piping bag, pastry cooling rack, double boiler, parchment paper.
- 1 cup of raw cashew nuts soaked for 6 ours and rinsed
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup maple syrup you may add more if you like
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of grind mix nuts of your choice raw or roasted
- CARAMEL FILLING
- 6 Medjool dates pitted and soaked for 15min
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp plant-based milk of your choice I use Oat milk
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Few drops of caramel extract or pumpkin spice
- Blend all in a food processor.
- 100 gr dark chocolate I use Lindor
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler above steam.
- Add milk and maple syrup and whisk well until smooth.
- Arrange your silicone molds on a tray and pierce them with wooden sticks. If you are using them for the first time, you may have to cut the holes with small pointy knife.
- By using spoon or piping bag fill third of each mold with vanilla mixture.
- Apply caramel with spoon by creating a thick line in the middle and cover with vanilla mixture.
- Place into a freezer over night.
- Next day, place pastry cooling rack on top of parchment paper.
- Carefully remove each popsicle from the mold and dip the tip in the chocolate.
- Place gently on the cooling rack.
- By using squeeze bottle or piping bag, apply more chocolate on each popsicle.
- Sprinkle with nuts and place it back into a freezer for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
RELATED RECIPES YOU MAY ALSO LIKE