Veggie Smoked Salmon on Bagel with Dill Cashew Cream Cheese is a must try delicacy. Whether for lunch or dinner, satisfaction guarantee.
You would not believe how delicious Veggie Smoked Salmon is until you try. This is already second time I made it and I absolutely love it! I have actulay another recipe coming up right after, because I made double portion of carrots. And guess what I made? The photos are ready, however, I will not show you until the recipe is written, but I tell you what it is! I made Veggie Salmon Sushi rolls. Really yummy too!
I’ll do my best publishing that one soon as possible as well. Altough I am having hard time siting front of computer when the weather is so lovely. I just wanna go outside and photograph flowers and bees! I am also helping my daughter with her little garden, while spending time with my grandsons.
However, lets get back to this delicious Veggie Smoked Salmon on a Bagel. I am wondering how do you usually like or liked smoked salmon, because this is exactly the way I used to eat it. I prefer the open sandwich style, although I did it both ways for the photoshoot. By the way, the cream-cheese is absolutely dreamy and it’s the perfect match for the veg salmon. Oh and I hope you like capers, because I love them, even though I eat them rarely. The problem is, they are very salty, but little bit, once in awhile is okay. And this bagel would not be the same without them.
I would also like to mention that you can skip the bagel if you prefer low carb, keto or gluten free version. If I may suggest Mary’s crackers or Omega Bun Dry Mix. Otherwise, feel free to make any adjustments based on your taste or your diet. You may also like my VEGGIE SALMON SUSHI ROLL
Thank you so much for visiting and I if you have any questions or suggestions I would love to hear from you.
VEGGIE SMOKED SALMON
- Food processor, mandoline slicer
- 4 carrots medium size
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- ½ cup of water
- 4 bagels
- Lettuce of choice
- ½ Red onion
- TO MARINADE
- ¼ cup of Low sodium Tamari
- 2 tsp smoke liquid
- ¼ of Nori sheet cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp Flaxseed oil
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- Water ¼ cup
- Liquid from your steamed carrots as well.
- DILL CREAM CHEESE
- 1 cup Cashew 1 cup presoaked for 6 hours and rinsed
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Nutritional yest
- Garlic powder to taste
- Himalayan Pink salt to taste
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of fresh dill minced
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor except dill until smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl
- Add the minced dill a mix thoroughly.
- Wash and lightly peal your carrot and place them into a pot with boiling water.
- Add salt, cover with lid, and reduce the heat.
- Steam about 20minutes or until you can easily pierce with fork.
- When ready, let them cool down for 20minutes.
- You my slice them with knife mandoline slicer to very thin slices.
- Transfer the slices into a container with marinade. Make sure they are fully covered in marinade.
- Cover with lid and store in a refrigerator for 24hours.
- When ready, assemble your bagels and serve.