Pitaya Chia Pudding with Yogurt & Berries
The Crabapple trees on our street are full of flowers and my inspiration. Their beauty and scent is absolutely intoxicating! It was also very hot until today, so I had to make something refreshing and pink, lol. I hope bees are not too upset for steeling few of their flowers. If you are following me on Instagram, you may saw couple of photos and video of the tree and bees.
Nevertheless, lets talk about this yummy Pitaya Chia pudding. Don’t you just love that lovely pink color? Well, you must get the that amazing Pitaya Powder that is available on Amazon. I am definitely planning to making more desserts with it, because I am in love, lol. Altough, it doesn’t have very strong taste and that’s why I added berries and lemon juice.
Anyway, the outcome was absolutely scrumptious! Besides, this is another one of my super healthy and easy to make recipes. If you make it in evening, it will be ready to go in the morning. Oh and by the way, you can make 2 larger jars instead of 4 minis. You may also like to check my SMOOTHIES &BREAKFAST for similar ideas.
Thank you for visiting and I hope you try this delicious treat. And if you have any questions or suggestion, I would love to hear form you.
PITAYA CHIA PUDDING
- 4 mini jars, large funnel
- 1 ¾ cup Canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup White Chia
- 1 3/4 tbsp Pitaya powder
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup Blackberries
- 1 cup Plain plant-based yogurt
- Blackberries or raspberries to garnish
- Dice blackberries and set aside.
- Blend chia with milk, ¼ cup maple syrup and diced blackberries in a bowl a stir well.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls.
- Add 1tbsp of pitaya powder in one bowl and stir well.
- Add ½ tbsp of pitaya in the other one and stir well.
- Cover bowls with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator for 3hor or overnight.
- When ready, fill your jars trough large funnel, first with the darker shade and then with the lighter.
- Mix yogurt with ¼ tbsp pitaya powder and ¼ cup maple syrup.
- Top all for jars, add berries on top with and serve.
RELATED RECIPES YOU MAY ALSO LIKE