Crunchy Nut Free Quinoa Granola with Seeds
My original recipe for this super healthy and delicious granola is actually NUTTY GRANOLA. However, my younger daughter doesn’t like nuts, therefore I created also a NUT FREE GRANOLA. In fact, lots of people are allergic to nuts and those of you who like them can add them very easily.
As you can see, this recipe could be quite versatile and you can adjust the flavor based on your preference. For example, adding nuts and seeds before you bake it and dried fruits after. Coconut flakes before or after. You can also adjust the flavour, lets say with cinnamon instead of vanilla.
Or you can just make it plain, the choice is yours, so get creative! I promise you, once you try it you will get addicted like me, lol. Just go a head and see how many recipes with this granola I made. Altough, to tell you the truth, I love to eat it just the way it is, or just with fresh fruit on the side.
However, the latest recipe I made with this NUT FREE GRANOLA is BERRY PARFAIT, so you may like check it out, because it’s absolutely dreamy. And if you have any questions or suggestions, I would love to hear from you.
NUT FREE GRANOLA
- Baking sheet, parchment paper, spatula, double boiler
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- ¼ cup coconut oil unrefined
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp Maca powder
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 400F, 200C°.
- Melt the coconut oil in double boiler.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, thoroughly.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet with spatula.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let it cool down for few minutes and brake it into pieces with your hands.
RELATED RECIPES YOU MAY ALSO LIKE