Berry Parfait with Coconut Yogurt & Granola can be nutritious breakfast, snack or guilt free dessert. The choice is yours. Either way you will enjoy it!
Eating healthy is always important, however, people seems to pay more attention now then ever. The COVID 19 has turned our lives up side down, but we don’t have to hide under the bed and be sacred. There is a lot we can do to protect and also enjoy ourselves. Therefore, I am here for you with another delicious, goody that will not only satisfy your taste buds, but will boost your immune system as well!
Also, there is also another silver lining of us being stuck at home! We have more time to make all these delicious and healthy food. Even though the recipe for this BERRY PARFAIT is very easy, any other time you may make excuses for not having time to make it. Well now you do!
Sorry for being so cheerful about this, but I am a person who always trying to see the silver lining in everything. And I don’t think you would like me to be all sad and grumpy while you looking at this flavorful Berry Parfait with Coconut Yogurt & Granola! Right? So lets make the best of the time while, being stuck at home. By the way which one of the vegan yogurt brands is your favorites? My is RIVIERA and I highly recommend if you live in Ontario or Quebec. Although maybe it is available in other provinces and U.S as well.
Honestly, I would love to see your creations on Instagram or Facebook! You would especially bring a HUGE smile on my face, if you make something inspired by my recipes. So make sure you tag me, if you do! Oh and if you like to see other parfait, then feel free visiting my SMOOTHIES & BREAKFAST page.
Staying positive and focusing on good things in our lives will help us to get trough. This challenging period has to end eventually, but in the meantime, stay safe and eat healthy. Thank you for vising and if you have any questions or suggestions, I would love to heat from you.
- Food processor, 2 glasses, 2 bowls
- 1 cup mix blueberries & blackberries fresh or frozen, but thawed
- ¼ cup coconut water
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup plain plant-based yogurt
- 1 tbsp erythritol you may add more if needed
- 1 cup of granola
- 1 cup blueberries fresh to garnish
- Figs or other fresh fruit to garnish optional
- In a food processor, blend the cup of mix berries with coconut water and maple syrup until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix with chia seeds.
- Divide into three parts by pouring 1/3 into a second bawl and 1/3 into your ready glasses or jars.
- Mix a cup of yogurt with a sweetener.
- Add 7 tbsp of yogurt into the berry mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Add 3tbsp into the other bowl and stir thoroughly again.
- Adjust the taste, to make sure they are sweet enough.
- Pour ½ of each mixture into your 2 glasses. Darker first and lighter second
- Top with granola, blueberries and remaining yogurt.
- Garnish with fruits.